to Work for You!
W. Trey Merck
Phone: (843) 925-2175
4000 Faber Place Drive, Suite 300
North Charleston, South Carolina 29405
I grew up in Six Mile, South Carolina and attended D.W. Daniel High School, graduating in 1983.
I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree and a Master’s Degree from Clemson University.
I earned my J.D. (Law) Degree from the University of South Carolina in 1997 and was admitted to the South Carolina Bar in 1998. I am also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina.
I have been practicing for over 21 years in the State of South Carolina, and I have had offices in Powdersville, Greenville, Columbia, Little Mountain and Charleston.
I have practiced in a number of areas of law over the years.
I have a wonderful wife of over 25 years, four children, and eight grandchildren.
J.D., University of South Carolina, 1997
MEd, Counseling, Clemson University, 1991
B.A., Sociology, Clemson University, 1987
All State Courts and the US District Court for the District of South Carolina, 1998
- Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers (2018) for South Carolina, The National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Litigation Lawyers (2018) for South Carolina, The American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 100 Lawyer (2016) for South Carolina, The National Advocates, Social Security Disability
- 10 Best Attorneys for South Carolina (Personal Injury) (2017-18)
- Elite Service Award (2016) for Outstanding Client Service - ARAG
- Named to the Lawyers of Distinction for South Carolina, 2017